Subscribe to The Darkroom Underground, your analog photography periodical produced on a quarterly basis serving photographers and readers worldwide.
DARKROOM VIDEO WORKSHOP LIBRARY
[INTRO TO B&W DARKROOM PHOTOGRAPHY]
[EXPLORING PAPER NEGATIVES FOR DARKROOM PHOTOGRAPHERS]
[DIY UV PRINTER FOR ALTERNATIVE PHOTOGRAPHERS]
[B&W FLORAL STILL LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY WITH LARGE FORMAT]
BENEFITS OF MY VIDEO WORKSHOPS
- There is no need to spend money on expensive in-person workshops and travel. You can take my video lessons with you anywhere and learn as you go or just keep them handy for reference.
- Even if you want to attend an in-person workshop at some point, by taking the inexpensive video workshops with me, you will be ahead of the crowd and be in a position to make the most of your time in the workshop. I have always found that I learn more with each exposure to a topic.
- I get right to the point and there is no fluff in my video workshops.
- I have 30+ years of experience and I have learned a lot of lessons and techniques that can only be learned by doing the work first hand. I include these golden nuggets for you in my workshops. Even with all of my experience, being around other photographers is always a learning experience for me because I pick up something new that I didn't know before.
- I immerse you immediately into the topic area and share with you everything that I know. I don't hold anything back or try and sell you something else. I love the art and craft of darkroom photography and I want to help you learn everything that I can.
- I want you to put the course material to use immediately and start exploring the technique, method or process in your own unique way. These video workshops will be valuable year after year after you get more experience.