VIDEO WORKSHOPS FOR DARKROOM & LARGE FORMAT PHOTOGRAPHERS
Do you want to know how to create hand-made black and white fine art darkroom prints?
Do you want to explore the magic of medium and large format film photography?
Do you want to master the art and craft of classic darkroom photography?
As a first step, you will want to subscribe to my darkroom and/or large format newsletters. I freely share tips and information in my newsletters in addition to special discounts for select video workshops.
LEARN HOW TO EARN 20% COMMISSION FOR EVERY PERSON YOU REFER TO MY WORKSHOPS
DARKROOM VIDEO WORKSHOP LIBRARY
[DIY UV PRINTER FOR ALTERNATIVE PHOTOGRAPHERS]
[EXPLORING PAPER NEGATIVES FOR DARKROOM PHOTOGRAPHERS]
[INTRO TO PLATINUM & PALLADIUM PRINTING]
[INTRO TO B&W DARKROOM PHOTOGRAPHY]
[B&W FLORAL STILL LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY WITH LARGE FORMAT]
[HOW TO USE THE SPLIT-GRADE METHOD FOR MAKING B&W CONTACT PRINTS IN THE DARKROOM]
[B&W FILM & DEVELOPMENT TESTING]
[INTRODUCTION TO LARGE FORMAT PHOTOGRAPHY]
[HOW TO USE & DEVELOP E-6 COLOR SLIDE FILM IN A JOBO]
[HOW TO USE & DEVELOP C-41 COLOR NEGATIVE FILM IN A JOBO]
[ADOBE LIGHTROOM FOR DARKROOM PHOTOGRAPHERS]
BENEFITS OF MY VIDEO WORKSHOPS
- There is no need to spend money on expensive in-person workshops and travel. You can take my video lessons with you anywhere and learn as you go or just keep them handy for reference.
- Even if you want to attend an in-person workshop at some point, by taking the inexpensive video workshops with me, you will be ahead of the crowd and be in a position to make the most of your time in the workshop. I have always found that I learn more with each exposure to a topic.
- I get right to the point and there is no fluff in my video workshops.
- I have 30+ years of experience and I have learned a lot of lessons and techniques that can only be learned by doing the work first hand. I include these golden nuggets for you in my workshops. Even with all of my experience, being around other photographers is always a learning experience for me because I pick up something new that I didn't know before.
- I immerse you immediately into the topic area and share with you everything that I know. I don't hold anything back or try and sell you something else. I love the art and craft of darkroom photography and I want to help you learn everything that I can.
- I want you to put the course material to use immediately and start exploring the technique, method or process in your own unique way. These video workshops will be valuable year after year after you get more experience.
The best way to stay up to date on new workshops is to visit my Newsletters page and select the areas that interest you. I send updates via these newsletters, in addition to a lot of other information and insider tips in addition to special discounts for my workshops that I don't share anywhere else.